YOUNG INVESTIGATOR TRAVEL GRANTS
FAOPS2023 has a commitment to diversity and inclusion and welcomes undergraduates, graduates and postdocs from all geographic areas and backgrounds to apply for a 2023 Young Investigator Travel Grants to assist with their travel expenses for FAOPS2023 meeting.
General information : Student and Postdoctoral Travel Awards will be available for the 2023 FAOPS Meeting, to be held from Nov 1-4, 2023, in Daegu. Undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral attendees are eligible to apply. FAOPS 2023 limits Travel Awards to one award per level of training or earlier career (i.e., undergraduate, graduate, postdoc, and earlier career position who below 40 years old as of the date of application deadline). Applications must be submitted through the FAOPS 2023 online homepage. Young Investigator Travel Grants recipients are required to present a poster. Young Investigator Travel Grants recipients are required to attend the entire meeting and the welcome reception in person.
Evaluation Process : Travel Award applicants are evaluated based on criteria commensurate with their level of training. A committee members will be used to evaluate materials to standardize assessment of all applications. Applicants are strongly encouraged to use this guide. Award recipients will be notified of their award before Aug 31, 2023. Before starting the online application, please have the following items prepared
- • Individual (not symposium) abstract for the meeting (No longer than 2600 characters including title, authors, and spaces), with the applicant listed as the first author (required)
- • CV (Curriculum vitae, required)
- • Personal Statement describing the benefit of award to the applicant and how the applicant’s career goals align with the mission of FAOPS 2023. And no longer than 1000 characters with spaces (required)
- • Letters of Recommendation (at least one required)
- • Video abstract (3 min/ 5 pages)